LaLa Means I Love You......Jen

7/07/2004

...a very special, LAZY EDITION

Junk in the Trunk



  • Abstinencetour 2004!

  • Thought for the Day...but I couldn't tell you who said it: "Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind."

  • Best Summer Colorbar In Town.

  • The Black Vault - for all of you conspiracy theorists out there.

  • Cunnilingus Is Cool!

  • Spam is starting to make sense...almost...in paragraphical fashion. What gives?

  • Wanna see something really scary? 80's fashion patrol....

  • APPLY FIST HERE - The Education of a Sadomasochist.

  • Harry Potter News Aggregator

  • A Position for all Four Seasons...

  • You Are How You Eat

  • The Boise Weekly made my day today. There used to be a cool buttrawk bar in town (it closed during my duration in Oregon unfortunately) that had the best multi-drinker bucket drinks EVER. The name was even cool, The Derailer. Well, good ole BW provided the recipe.

    You'll need a big bucket or a small vat for this one. 2 c. rum, 2 c. gin, 2 c. vodka, 2 c. amaretto almond liqueur, 1 c. triple sec, 2 c. peach schnapps, 1 c. grenadine, 1 gallon cranberry juice, 1 can grapefruit juice, 2 c. sloe gin, 1 bottle Sprite. Mix all well and add the Sprite when you're just about ready to serve.
    If that doesn't say PARTY!!!, I don't know what does. The year I turned 21, a friend of mine from Idaho Falls came up to visit me and we drank a ton of other stuff, then split a derailer (I'm not sure how much it was, but it was SMALLER THAN THIS RECIPE MAKES. He ended up puking all over Merritt's while I ate some scones. Good Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home