LaLa Means I Love You......Jen

11/23/2005

Thanksgiving "Take Me Back Tuesday" on Wednesday!

...how's that for a mouthful???

Music Memoirs - Take Me Back Tuesday

Name three songs containing the word or the idea of thanks or greatfulness.
  1. Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin - Sly & the Family Stone

  2. Thank You - Dido

  3. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis


Name three artists you are thankful to have in your various collections.
(I don't care if this is boring!)
  1. Fleetwood Mac

  2. Tool

  3. No Doubt


Name three albums you are thankful that you received from someone. (Yourself counts as a someone)
...but I'm going for thanking others. :)
  1. Beautiful Garbage - Garbage, from my brother and sister-in-law

  2. The mixed tapes that my ex-husband and an ex-boyfriend made me

  3. Enchanted - the Stevie Nicks compilation, from my friend Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home