LaLa Means I Love You......Jen

10/07/2005

Feast Sixty-Five

Appetizer - Name 3 qualities that are important to you in friendship.
Honesty, open communication and trust (Although for me, that goes hand-in-hand with honesty...if I can't trust someone to be honest with me, even if it's something I may not want to hear, why would I dream of being their friend?)

Soup - If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
I hardly EVER dream, and 99% of the ones I remember are nightmares, so this would be a blessing! I would dream of traveling through Ancient Greece mythology.

Salad - Do you usually make an effort to personally thank people who do favors for you?
I sure the hell do - in writing (like a card) if I can manage to do so before too much time has elapsed.

Main Course - If you had to go out of town for an extended period of time, who would you trust to take care of your home and belongings?
Hmmm. Probably Lisa and any of the Tons-0-Fun gals (Brandi, Jenn and Tedi). All four of them have known me long enough and well enough that I would trust them with my animals, and if they decided to snoop, I doubt that they would be bothered by anything that they would find.

Dessert - How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?
That depends, I am a pretty good sport, but then again, the practical joke better be in good humour and not malicious. Otherwise, the reation might not be as pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home