LaLa Means I Love You......Jen

11/30/2005

Music Memoirs - Take Me Back Tuesday

Name three songs with moon or madness in the title; alternately winter or winter-related words
  1. Bad Moon Rising - CCR / Cold as Ice - Foreigner

  2. Mad World - Tears for Fears / Frozen - Madonna

  3. Can't Fight the Moonlight - Leann Rimes / Ice Cream - Sarah McLaughlin


Name three artists with moon or madness/winter related words in their name.
  1. Mad Season / Snow

  2. Keith Moon / Icehouse

  3. Madness / Coldplay


Name three albums with moon or madness/winter related words in the title.
  1. Harvest Moon - Neil Young / Long Cold Winter - Cinderella

  2. Dark Side of the Moon (I really didn't want to use that one!) - Pink Floyd / Songs for Polar Bears - Snow Patrol

  3. Mad Season - Matchbox 20 / Freeze Frame - J. Geils Band

***********

Friday's Feast - Seventy-One

Appetizer - What did you look like when you were a teenager? - Like This.

Salad - Whose advice do you listen to? - Varies - if it makes sense to me, I'll listen to advice from a friend, relative, or acquaintance/kowerker/random person. If it doesn't make sense to me, I won't follow anyone's advice but my own.

Soup - Name a book you would like to memorize. - Uh - there really would be no reason to do this, unless you wanted to be pretentious. I guess the dictionary could be a practical use - at least I'd never have to look up a word I didn't know the meaning to anymore!

Main Course - How often are you sick? - Far too often - thx allergies! I usually get the flu in January (this year I got it in November though!) - usually ends up developing into Bronchitis. I also have hay fever from February to August, typically - with sporadic sinus infections. Good times!

Dessert - Do you like or dislike change? - Depends - for the most part I like it. I abhor stagnancy, but then I can also easily become used to a situation that is positive. I like to evolve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home